Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tombstone Tuesday - My Little's RIP


Hudson Little, my Great Grand Uncle on my Mothers, Fathers Side continuing..............

I certainly got a great surprise this morning when I just decided to use GOOGLE as my search engine ....  I put in "tombstone for Hudson Little in New Zealand" and Find A Grave was one of the choices.  I know that I put the name in at their site and nothing came up so why did it come up now?  I don't know either but it bothers me that it did now but didn't then............  I will need to check out the site more thoroughly to see what the differences are in putting in a name.  Any suggestions out there please let me know.
(pictures from Find A Grave- thank you so much)

Find A Grave             
             
          Welcome to Bunnythorpe Cemetery, New Zealand 


Welcome to 
Bunnythorpe Cemetery
Maple Street, Bunnythorpe
Palmerston North
Palmerston North City
Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand
Postal Code 4867



No comments:

Post a Comment