Thursday, December 11, 2014

Those Places Thursday - My LITTLE in New Zealand - Another Day in the Life Of Hudson Little


Hudson LITTLE, my great grand Uncle on my Mothers Fathers side continues  .................. 


BINGO!! I found where Hudson got his first name.......... it came from Hudson's father's (Isaac Little) mother 'Jane HUDSON'  Mystery solved! Ahhh these little things mean a lot, happy dance. ......

Well now,  a new family name to research!!  HUDSON  (SOMEDAY?! but it is on the list)


I found this map among my cousin's things........... It has been marked with several descendants home towns. (this only gives me more researching to do.......  yea!!



I really like this second map of Australia, which shows its relationship to New Zealand and Tasmania. I believe that several descendants have left New Zealand for Australia. SO AGAIN, additional research.







No comments:

Post a Comment