Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday's Faces From the Past - My Little's Children


Hudson LITTLE, my Great Grand Uncle on my Mothers Fathers side continues  ..................

again.........  I am looking through the FamilySearch catalog under New Zealand,  Probates.......  they are all available at a click of the mouse NOT available on microfilm........... gold mine!!!



I only found two more probate records for two of the four children of Hudson and Hannah (Doggett) Little. The other two children's probate for William Hudson Little and Alfred Mounsey Little do not show up. But I did find Arthur Louis Little and Amy Jane Little Crawford.

Second son/second child - ARTHUR LOUIS LITTLE 1875-1911 (9 pages)
(my first cousin twice removed)



Arthur is the line that I communicate/email with in New Zealand.  So I am happy to find this probate record, but I am hoping to get in touch with the other descendants of the other 3 children of Hudson and Hannah Little.


The other probate record I located was from AMY JANE (LITTLE) CRAWFORD their third child/ only daughter. (15 pages) (my first cousin twice removed)






No comments:

Post a Comment