Monday, January 5, 2015

Matrilineal Monday - MARRIAGE of Isaac and Jane (Mounsey) LITTLE and more


..........continuing with LITTLE'S- my Mothers Fathers side

Found this Marriage information for Isaac and Jane LITTLE...........

England Marriages 1538-1973 for Isaac LITTLE

Groom's Name: Isaac LITTLE
Bride's Name: Jane MOUNSEY
Marriage Date & Place: 2 Jan 1831 Bassenthwaite, Cumberland, England

Indexing project #M04301-2/ system origin - England-ODM / source file # 90561
FamilySearch.org 4.7.2011




...........and then last night I found this information on Jane Mounsey's parents marriage... John & Mary (Skelton) Mounsey .........how thrilling to be able to expand back with more information and locate another woman's maiden name. I am absolutely thrilled to be able to put a name to another first name only woman. Take that UNKNOWN off and replace it with Mary Skelton. Nice!!! So now there is another SURNAME to research (sometime)



I did look for Isaac Little's parents marriage information but didn't find anything..... John and Jane (Hudson) Little- I'll add this to my LIBRARY to-do research list.





No comments:

Post a Comment