Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sentimental Sunday - Happy Father's Day to ALL Father's & Soon to Be Daddy's

                  
 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 
to all Fathers 
and especially my own  
John Patterson GARDNER Jr.
taken about 1942 National Guard, Snow Camp- Wisconsin

1917-2006 
Alliance, Stark Co., Ohio -- Roseville, Placer Co., California

I love you, think of you and miss you every day 

.

Father's Day Celebration 
for my Dad- John Patterson GARDNER Jr, 
my hubby Charles David BENWARD (bearded one) and
 my first born son, Michael John ABERLE (standing with black shirt)   
my Dad's 88th Birthday Celebration 
August 2005



........and now in 2014 we also celebrate Father's Day  
with my youngest son Jason Gardner ABERLE (kneeling with white shirt)

"all exceptional men, & good patient loving fathers"

.........and in a more carefree time (1948)


Miss Sandra Lee GARDNER playing in the water with her daddy John Patterson GARDNER Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment