Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow Friday - Southern California Jamboree

Got an email today from Paula Hinkel (and probably everyone else did too) and registration for Southern California Jamboree 2014 is OPEN. I am excited because I love this conference. There are about 3 conferences that I really love attending and the Southern California Jamboree


is on that list, along with RootsTech, & FGS Conference and then there are a couple of smaller local one day seminars plus Family History Day in Sacramento.

This year is even more exciting to me, because I won a free registration for the 2014 Southern California Jamboree. Don't you just love it.............  so I am off to find my certificate, download the registration form, fill it out and mail it in. YIPPPPEY!!

Will I see you there? I will be looking for familiar faces .....................

No comments:

Post a Comment